Happy 2020 everyone!!
The new year has arrived and it is now time for a "Herring & Whiting bash" !!
The field day will start at 00:01am on Sunday the 19th January and ends 01:00pm. The start and weight in place will be Mariners cove boat ramp. Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/vvnfUkYGnbaGhr4LA
Make sure you wear proper shoes when wading the flats. You will might find some broken glass and Rays on the flats, it is Mandurah after all...
Make sure you stock up on Dan's worm flies and some Disco shrimps.
Field day challenges:
- Largest Tailor
- Largest Black Bream
- Largest Whiting
- Largest Herring
- Other Species (minimum size of 20cm)
Field day form:
The boundaries for this field day are:
- Mandurah Estuary
- Harvey Estuary
- Ocean side between Victor Adam Park and Yalgorup Echo Park (Beach fishing only)
- Harvey River till it meets the Forrest Highway
- Murray River till it meets the South Western Highway
- Serpentine River till it meets Goegrup Lake
1 post • Page 1 of 1