Meeting Tuesday 1 September 2020

Tony Ong
Club Member

Meeting Tuesday 1 September 2020

Post by Tony Ong » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:16 am

Hi all
This coming meeting, we have Dan from Flyworld, volunteering to cover a monster talk. The Flats Fly Fishing Puzzle. With some help from the audience, we're going to put together the pieces of the puzzle to make a full picture about fishing the flats. As this is a huge topic, we're only going to have the one item as a talk. Will be well worth coming along just in case you're missing a couple of pieces of that puzzle.
The next field day is the Freshwater weekend. Please note that this is on the weekend of the 12/13, so as not to clash with Father's Day. I'll leave it to the field day coordinators to announce more details.
We haven't had any new club merchandise for a while. The committee talked about getting some new merchandise organized. Going to take a vote if members would prefer a long sleeve fishing shirt (there are a couple of different options here), or a casual t-shirt. At this stage, we are only planning to do the one style. Once we have shirt/pricing/design sorted out, we'll make an announcement for pre orders.

Diarmuid O Laoghaire
Club Member

Re: Meeting Tuesday 1 September 2020

Post by Diarmuid O Laoghaire » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:04 pm

Sounds good, I will put forward a preference for a flyfishing shirt.

Cheers,

Dee :)

daniel horne
Club Member

Post by daniel horne » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 am

The fishing fishing shirt sounds great
On the subject of merchandise how do I go about getting some stickers
Thanks

Matt Bailey
Club Member

Post by Matt Bailey » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:57 am

Unfortunately had to stay away from the meeting last night due to being full of the lurgy (devastated I missed Dans talk :cry: )

Did a club fishing shirt win the vote?

Will there be an opportunity to purchase on this site or at a future meeting?

Cheers :D

Tony Ong
Club Member

Post by Tony Ong » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Stickers are usually available at the meetings. Just remind me next month's Dan.
Fishing shirts looked to have got the vote. We'll have to decide what style/colour etc. Once confirmed, we'll post up here and at the meeting for orders.